News Reports Guidelines:
- the presentations should share the subject, but not the sources
- a presentation should last approximately three minutes
- do not learn the text by heart or read it out; use notes and just tell the story
- avoid numbers (you can round them up/down or leave out) and names (the position is usually more important than the proper name), don’t kill your interpreter with a thousand details
- consider which expressions could be problematic for the interpreter and prepare a glossary
- let me know of the subject of your presentation one day before
- imagine you have to interpret this piece of news — get the idea now?